[AnonymousV]'s Ban appeal

In Game Name:
[AnonymousV]

Moderator Who Banned You:
[cubsfan]

Reason Why That Moderator Banned You:
[litter]

Why We Should Read Your Appeal:
[I just want to know where I littered, and what I can do to make sure this issue doesn't occur again.]

Appeal:
[I do not doubt that I have littered somewhere becuase I do tend to place blocks in random areas to sometimes pillar up to somewhere or across something(like lava in the nether). I'm not exactly sure what is considered "litter". I thought it was when you placed blocks on a road or in someone else's home, but I don't recall doing either of those. I would love to know where I littered so I can make sure not to place blocks in areas like that again and prevent this issue from occurring again. Thanks :D]

"Peyton is a peyton name" -Cheesepuffkitten "Keep" -AnonymousV "87 and 8" -Ruary2
AnonymousV

Re: AnonymousV's Ban Appeal

Postby cubsfan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:19 am

You placed lava and wood in a plains biome in green zone. As I understand it was to kill a play who had logged out that's fine, but leaving it there afterwards is littering.
cubsfan

Re: AnonymousV's Ban Appeal

Postby AnonymousV » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:35 am

Ohh okay, I understand, thanks! Leon said he was going to take care of it, but I guess he didn't. Ah well, if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself. Thanks.

"Peyton is a peyton name" -Cheesepuffkitten "Keep" -AnonymousV "87 and 8" -Ruary2
AnonymousV

Return to Denied Ban Appeals