Postby AnonymousV » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:10 pm

Title:
[AnonymousV]'s Ban appeal

In Game Name:
[AnonymousV]

Moderator Who Banned You:
[Gorbanth]

Reason Why That Moderator Banned You:
[AnonymousV was temporarily banned by Gorbanth on 8/2/2013 5:34:09 AM until 8/30/2013 5:34:09 AM for Enderpearl Glitch]

Why We Should Read Your Appeal:
[I had talked the situation over with Gorbanth, and before I logged off, I had been given a warning and told to return a players items, which I proceeded to do before I logged off. I'm not sure why, but I was seemingly banned about 5 hours later (according to the time).]

Appeal:
[I have already talked about the situation with Gorbanth, and he had decided to give me a warning. I know that glitching in any way on vanillacraft is not allowed, but from my experiences on another server, where I was taught the glitch, I was told that it wasn't a glitch because it was like enderpearling under the slots a door usually has at their bottom. I had never seen anyone have an issue with this on VC so I didn't know to think differently than I was told, that it wasn't a glitch. This was my first time using it, and it was explained to me by Gorbanth in questioning that it was in fact a glitch. I think that becuase of my misknowledge of the situation that Gorbanth had left me with a warning, and then I apologized and returned to items to the player affected. I'm not sure what caused a change of heart to make that warning a ban 5 hours later, but I would like to know. Also, if there is any way that this ban could go back to a warning or something of the like, I would be extremely grateful. I seriously did not know that this was a glitch, and I don't believe my misknowledge should warrant the same ban that doing it on purpose would. I sincerely apologize again for any damage my mistake may have caused, and thanks for taking your time to read my appeal.]

"Peyton is a peyton name" -Cheesepuffkitten "Keep" -AnonymousV "87 and 8" -Ruary2
AnonymousV

Re: AnonymousV's Ban Appeal

Postby Epsilon » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:07 pm

Seeing as you decided to get around your ban by using multiple accounts your ban has now been changed to permanent until we agree upon a appropriate ban length for you.
Epsilon

Return to Denied Ban Appeals