THP Public Tradehouse is Open for Business

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

Re: THP Public Tradehouse is Open for Business

Postby TheSwaGrinder » Thu May 01, 2014 8:44 am

Such drama for.... Oh right, NOTHING!
TheSwaGrinder

Postby gogyst » Thu May 01, 2014 10:55 am

ubiwubikanubi wrote:They are public, all someone needs to do to get gatekeeper is to ask.

Unless you don't like them, in which case they're not so public for them.
PM from a long time ago when we were interested in improving our relations to THP and requested access:
(This is what Donutman was referring to)
Tautochrone wrote:I heard this evening that you guys asked Jollysaintj to be added to the access list for our GateKeeper Projects. This message is to inform you that nobody from Arcation will be added to the access list for the following reasons:

1) Our constantly-strained relationship.
2) Your recent actions towards THP on the creative server.
3) You have no need to use our Blaze Farm or Villager Trade Post. You either have your own already or are more than capable of building your own.

Should circumstances and/or the situation between our two groups meliorate henceforth in perpetuity you may re-request your addition to the GateKeeper access list, in which case we will reconsider and most assuredly, with much haste, decline again forthwith.

Best Regards,
Tautochrone

Hey, at least we got a fancy letter! I bet my man Tauty spent quite a bit of his time looking up fancy synonyms in the dictionary to make it look nice.
gogyst

Postby BirdBrainf4 » Thu May 01, 2014 11:06 am

Not sure if this is going to happen, but I know that both Tauto and Gogy have been talking a bit more friendly over the forums. Would be curious to see if there was a new effort between the two clans to rectify past grievances.
BirdBrainf4

Postby walkersgaming » Thu May 01, 2014 11:50 am

EDIT: I'll try from now ;)
Last edited by walkersgaming on Thu May 01, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
walkersgaming

Postby Tautochrone » Thu May 01, 2014 12:44 pm

My apologies, I completely forgot about that PM. It's understandable since its from 4 months ago.

We have no problem acting civil and getting over past nonsense (such as my trolly pm quoted above), but giving you gatekeeper access will neither happen nor make the term "public farms" a misnomer.

With that being said, keep anything else posted in here on topic (discussing the prices our trade machines offer) but feel free to either take it to PMs or a new thread.
Tautochrone

Postby ViralVendetta » Thu May 01, 2014 12:57 pm

:o Omg its out in the open! Tauto went all Donald Sterling on Arcation!

#ReturnFire
ViralVendetta

Postby gogyst » Thu May 01, 2014 1:01 pm

Tautochrone wrote:My apologies, I completely forgot about that PM. It's understandable since its from 4 months ago.
Apology accepted Tauty! Yeah you took some time to do so but you still did it! Good on you :D!

Tautochrone wrote:We have no problem acting civil and getting over past nonsense ... but giving you gatekeeper access will neither happen nor make the term "public farms" a misnomer.

Out of interest, why exactly can't Arcation members get access if you have no problem acting civil and getting over past nonsense? With this foolish discrimination you're only continuing the past nonsense by adding on present nonsense, why dude?
Do you really think we would kill your villagers or something? What kind of no lifers do you think we are, exacting revenge by killing mobs on a minecraft server :roll:?

Tautochrone wrote:With that being said, keep anything else posted in here on topic (discussing the prices our trade machines offer) but feel free to either take it to PMs or a new thread.

Sorry but I do not want to take this discussion about your tradehouse and gatekeeper access from your topic about your tradehouse to PMs, as it not only concerns me, but these people too (plus it's actually on topic):
- myamazingcat
- Dubnium105
- Mr_Donutman52
- Austincd118
- glibby
- dr_dewrage
- dr_drk
- astro_joe
- CriticalCreati0n
- Kensington193
- Aaron1605
- Jaydenn77
- walkersgaming
- Mr_Little_Kitty
- Lonewolf709

Thanks for understanding.

PS: I will give out a suggestion as well - You should make your shops public to everyone since that would enable new players to get their starting materials. If you keep it on gatekeeper it will take a while for them to figure out how things work and contact you, and by that time I think they will get all the starting resources they need.
gogyst

Postby yourebadgetmad » Thu May 01, 2014 1:17 pm

Our answer has always been and remains no. All arcation members have access to everything we offer to our gatekeeper. There is no need for members of arcation to take advantage of gatekeeper for this reason. Civility and trust are two different concepts. Yes, we can be civil, but that does not imply trust. So once again, Arcation members do not, and will not ever, be granted gatekeeper. The issue is non-negotiable. I apologize if you feel discriminated against, but it will not happen. So for the third time, if you have a gatekeeper issue please use a new thread / PM / gatekeeper thread as it is not on topic of the trade machines.

Thanks for understanding.

As for your suggestions additional shops are in the works for different items that brand new players would find more useful. We thank you for the suggestion, and are in the process or implementing those options. You and your players are more than welcome to take advantage of those shops.
yourebadgetmad

Postby Maldechem » Thu May 01, 2014 1:28 pm

I said this already once in another topic, that i don't want to close another derailled topic.
But I will lock this one also.

To THP Members: You are free to make another topic about your shop, but i don't want to see any references to Arcation or their members or prizes in their shop. Keep it on topic.

To Arcation Members: If THP makes a new thread your free too post in it as long it stays on topic, as everyone on the server is free to set up shops and do whatever they want with it, so if they decide to have the Shop not open to the public or want to keep certain people out they are free to do so.
Sole inhabitant of the Isle of Perpetual Ticking
Maldechem

Previous

Return to Archived topics