Hello all! MasterChief here.

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

Re: Hello all! MasterChief here.

Postby MasterChief » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:18 am

Vacar wrote:Personally I think you are really overreacting.

I haven't said anything that wasn't true. I've never enjoyed people using alternate accounts and you already know this. Judging by your response it seems like you're using Maddog's responses to play the victim, however you never intended on actually coming back. Even if you did, if this is all it takes to leave the server then you most likely didn't intend on staying anyway.

Hopefully you brush this off and play as Shadow, because everybody liked him even if you think they didn't. You have my Steam if you really want to talk this over, or I can get a hold of you on Arcation's Teamspeak. This shouldn't be a big deal.

Not really over reacting. You simply showed that I can't trust you. Then you say "alts are bad" Then you bypassed your ban when you got banned for griefing thps item frames. Via asianprodigy. I wanted a fresh new start. People actually listened to me when they thought I was new. If I came back on ranzer not a single soul would care. They might say "hey or hi" but they truly don't care. Also I kinda wanted it not to be blasted off like some damn air raid siren. Sadly Mr_Palmer did that and basically destroyed my trust for him. To be honest most of the server does hate me.
MasterChief

Postby OzzyRaptor » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:30 am

Hey guys, I think everyone is getting a little to heated over a small thing. From a guy who sees both sides there is no way that anybody is going to convince anyone to switch sides. Ya maybe getting a multi and pretending your a new player isn't the coolest thing in the world and maybe a little cowardly, but obviously it was for more then just one reason. I will say this to you Shadow's, all your reason's are fine by me, but once you start lying there is nobody to blame, but yourself. Saying that your a new player and "bad" at PvP and then go in and kick everyone's butt really isn't the nicest thing to do. Anway, I hope you two can work this out because you guys seem like good friends and this really isn't worth ruining that relationship.
OzzyRaptor (La Selva/Elite/TheOrder)
Clash of Clans: Thornwall
League: OzzyRaptor
http://www.youtube.com/theozzyraptor
http://www.twitch.tv/ozzyraptor
OzzyRaptor

Postby Vacar » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:35 am

OzzyRaptor wrote:Hey guys, I think everyone is getting a little to heated over a small thing. From a guy who sees both sides there is no way that anybody is going to convince anyone to switch sides.

Definitely correct. It's conversations like these that can only go south. I wasn't expecting this to spark such a reaction, but clearly it did.
Vacar

Postby MasterChief » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:44 am

Vacar wrote:
OzzyRaptor wrote:Hey guys, I think everyone is getting a little to heated over a small thing. From a guy who sees both sides there is no way that anybody is going to convince anyone to switch sides.

Definitely correct. It's conversations like these that can only go south. I wasn't expecting this to spark such a reaction, but clearly it did.

Sadly its the lack of trust that I have for you. To be honest "Hey! lets tell everyone who MasterChief is! Definatly won't make him mad!" Did you think that was a smart decision? That's basically betraying me for the "benefit of the server". I mean damn if I wanted to be a new player cause I screwed up some where on the server why stop me and "blow it up"?
MasterChief

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:28 am

This has definitely gone off-topic. Locking this topic.
V2DISCOUNT

Previous

Return to Archived topics