Glitches

This is only for bug reports.

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

Glitches

Postby Wiggycat314 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:46 pm

First glitch edited out.

Second glitch was answered. Not a glitch

/allow Glitch 2
The bottom line: When trying to replicate the previous glitch, I attempted it on a chest placed by Grim. In order to place a block on a chest without opening the GUI, you have to hold your crouch button, then right click. I did that and placed a block next to the chest, but it gave me a warning that I was attempting to open his chest, even though I didn't.

How to replicate: I tried it a couple of times and it still gave me the same warning.
Last edited by Wiggycat314 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wiggycat314

Re: Glitches

Postby Ruary2 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:23 pm

I'm pretty ure the first /allow glitch you mention doesn't work like that, I don't know why you got the warning.
If the crop duping glitch is real then it's bad..
Could be exploited real easy.
Are you sure that they were actually dropped? Could you move them around in your inventory/drop them?

I'm curious.
Veni, vidi, vici.
Ruary2

Postby Wiggycat314 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Ruary2 wrote:Are you sure that they were actually dropped? Could you move them around in your inventory/drop them?

Yeah, I'm sure. I tested it too. Because I know that weird things like false items sometimes happen. But I moved it around my inventory and even threw it to Starletts so he could pick it up, and he did
Wiggycat314

Postby gogyst » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Glitch 1:
You should of really PM'd a staff member with an issue like duping. Never make a public post over something that people can abuse. A similar thing happened to me and I informed Ryan, dunno why it wasn't resolved yet though.
But rest assure, they're aware of it.

Glitch 2:
I think that isn't a glitch. I believe that torches protect blocks around them so you cannot break them and effectivly remove the torch as well (if it's connected to that block it would fall).
PS: Torch is a full block, those drawing aren't accurate.
gogyst

Postby Wiggycat314 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:11 pm

gogyst wrote:Glitch 1:
You should of really PM'd a staff member with an issue like duping. Never make a public post over something that people can abuse. A similar thing happened to me and I informed Ryan, dunno why it wasn't resolved yet though.
But rest assure, they're aware of it.

Glitch 2:
I think that isn't a glitch. I believe that torches protect blocks around them so you cannot break them and effectivly remove the torch as well (if it's connected to that block it would fall).
PS: Torch is a full block, those drawing aren't accurate.

Okay, thanks. I edited out the first one. But no one could get far with it anyway because you'd get banned by grief protect after 6 of them. The second one was just pure speculation, but it makes sense. Seeing as that has been answered, I'll edit it out as well.
Wiggycat314

Return to Bug reports