Acess list

This is only for bug reports.

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

Acess list

Postby Donutman52 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:28 pm

When I do the access list command (A list of players I have allowed) it shows players from v4 that haven't even joined v5 yet. And I can't revoke them because it says "Unknown Player"
Will it be the same when we update? I know it's not just me because I've asked several others and its the same.
Donutman52

Re: Acess list

Postby MadDogT994 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:37 pm

Donutman52 wrote:When I do the access list command (A list of players I have allowed) it shows players from v4 that haven't even joined v5 yet. And I can't revoke them because it says "Unknown Player"
Will it be the same when we update? I know it's not just me because I've asked several others and its the same.

Ooh, good point this. Though I suppose it won't really matter until those players log in.

Would it be a good idea to clear out the /access lists upon release of the next map?
MadDogT994

Postby Donutman52 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:13 pm

MadDogT994 wrote:Would it be a good idea to clear out the /access lists upon release of the next map?

I think it would be a great idea to do that. The only downside I can see (Which doesn't apply to myself) is if your all serious about getting this and that really fast, that you just don't have the time to type in names, especially if your in a big group like yourself or THP. So I say lets clear the access lists.
Donutman52

Postby MadDogT994 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:16 pm

While I can only speak for The Order, we've got a members list that we keep updated regularly in a few different places so our people know who to give a /allow to. I'm sure THP and other major groups like Arc and TGE do the same thing.

I would urge it more for those people that, like yourself, have people you /allowed back on v4 but can no longer /revoke because they haven't come back. That way you can be sure they won't have unlimited access to your items on v6.
MadDogT994

Return to Bug reports