How is everyone?

This is for anything that is related to Vanillacraft

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

How is everyone?

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:39 pm

Just thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing. (That's if anyone actually checks the forums any more :lol:)

Since I last posted here I've managed to miraculously get into university in England to do Archaeology (which has turned out to be better than I thought). Does however mean I am currently in £9,250 of debt :D.
V2DISCOUNT

Re: How is everyone?

Postby Tassadar631 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:01 pm

Doing pretty well! Mostly just sitting around doing schoolwork, playing D&D, and figuring my life out. But hey, that's just how things go sometimes.

Civex 4.0 also might be a thing so I'm tentatively keeping my eye on that.

It's a bit of a trip to think that I created this account 4 years ago, and that it's been 6? years since I first logged onto Vanillacraft. Which is so long ago that I still remember the old forums - and even crazier when I think that I came to Vanillacraft relatively later than pretty much everybody else.

V2DISCOUNT wrote:Does however mean I am currently in £9,250 of debt .

Hoh boy, student debt is just the best.
Don't get upsetti, have some spaghetti.
Tassadar631

Location: whatcha doin checkin out my profile there? - what are you, some kind of stalker?

Postby MrPalmer » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:48 am

Hey V2! Good to hear from you.

Congrats on getting in to University for such a cool field! I have faith that someday you'll be even cooler than Indiana Jones.

I'm doing good, a lot busier these days. I still play minecraft from time to time, and I'd love a new server to log into after a long day, so I'm looking forward to Civex 4, or really anything at all that looks fun. I still miss VC, of course, and all the fun we've had over the years.

I'm in engineering, aerospace to be precise, so if ever anyone wants to talk math or science, or needs homework help, or wants to share a cool project, I'd love to hear about it!

Cheers,

Palmer
SwordOfLegend kindly made this for me
MrPalmer

Postby Scrumpingpup » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:54 am

A server would be nice, I would play on it when i'm not busy with school or other things. Happy to see that people still go on these forums. Lately I have been focusing more on college and getting an undergraduate degree, I recently declared my major which is chemistry. I also have been making art with gel pens/markers, I attached one under this writing. I also have been playing league of legends, rocket league, and fortnite battle royale. If anyone is currently on any of these games, add me as a friend (name is spooky skelet0n).

https://imgur.com/QTMILy4

"Mexico upside down is... Wexico"
- Bebeman123 while extremely high.
Scrumpingpup

Return to General Discussion