How is everyone?

This is for anything that is related to Vanillacraft

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

How is everyone?

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:39 pm

Just thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing. (That's if anyone actually checks the forums any more :lol:)

Since I last posted here I've managed to miraculously get into university in England to do Archaeology (which has turned out to be better than I thought). Does however mean I am currently in £9,250 of debt :D.
V2DISCOUNT

Re: How is everyone?

Postby Tassadar631 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:01 pm

Doing pretty well! Mostly just sitting around doing schoolwork, playing D&D, and figuring my life out. But hey, that's just how things go sometimes.

Civex 4.0 also might be a thing so I'm tentatively keeping my eye on that.

It's a bit of a trip to think that I created this account 4 years ago, and that it's been 6? years since I first logged onto Vanillacraft. Which is so long ago that I still remember the old forums - and even crazier when I think that I came to Vanillacraft relatively later than pretty much everybody else.

V2DISCOUNT wrote:Does however mean I am currently in £9,250 of debt .

Hoh boy, student debt is just the best.
Don't get upsetti, have some spaghetti.
Tassadar631

Postby MrPalmer » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:48 am

Hey V2! Good to hear from you.

Congrats on getting in to University for such a cool field! I have faith that someday you'll be even cooler than Indiana Jones.

I'm doing good, a lot busier these days. I still play minecraft from time to time, and I'd love a new server to log into after a long day, so I'm looking forward to Civex 4, or really anything at all that looks fun. I still miss VC, of course, and all the fun we've had over the years.

I'm in engineering, aerospace to be precise, so if ever anyone wants to talk math or science, or needs homework help, or wants to share a cool project, I'd love to hear about it!

Cheers,

Palmer
SwordOfLegend kindly made this for me
MrPalmer

Postby Scrumpingpup » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:54 am

A server would be nice, I would play on it when i'm not busy with school or other things. Happy to see that people still go on these forums. Lately I have been focusing more on college and getting an undergraduate degree, I recently declared my major which is chemistry. I also have been making art with gel pens/markers, I attached one under this writing. I also have been playing league of legends, rocket league, and fortnite battle royale. If anyone is currently on any of these games, add me as a friend (name is spooky skelet0n).

https://imgur.com/QTMILy4

"Mexico upside down is... Wexico"
- Bebeman123 while extremely high.
Scrumpingpup

Postby Lonewolf709 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:01 am

I'm doing pretty good :)

Currently in 2nd year doing Theoretical Physics at Durham, so I do have a lot of work lol. It's been ages since I played MC of any sorts. I do genuinely miss VC tho, and all you guys. Its a shame that VC died away, it really formed my favourite gaming memories. Oh well, one does have to move on. Its also somewhat a good thing, as if VC was still going, id probably fail my degree :P

Ill probs check out Civex 4 whenever it comes out. Might see some of you there!? I already once looked at Civex 3, and meet up with walkers haha. But I didn't have time to stay, as I was busy with uni.
Lonewolf709

Postby glibby » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:39 am

Nice to still see people on the forums. Been pretty busy lately, but otherwise fine.

I'm in college now studying geology (which I've always wanted to do), made a lot of new friends, and even somehow ended up in a frat. Looking back, I'm amazed to think that I joined Vanillacraft before I even started high school and still keep in contact with some of the wonderful people I've met along the way. How the times have changed!

Due to some less-than-ideal experiences on previous CivEx maps, I doubt I'll be on the next one, but if anyone is interested in playing on other servers or even other games then hit me up!
glibby

Postby Tryhard36 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:34 pm

I like checking back in every once in a while. if you remember me thats dope. I don't go by tryhard36 anymore but keepin the name alive here. I'm a junior in highschool (11th grade) right now. in 2019 ima head to Japan for about a week which will be pretty dope. If anyone remembers my sister Navygirl101 (shit name haha) She had a daughter and now I'm a uncle! Nothin very huge is happening besides that but I'm not complaining. If the server is ever up again then hmu and i'll join blue again like old times haha. Hope you all the best and hope life goes well!
Tryhard36

Postby bos34ton » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:23 pm

I haven't really played minecraft since the server shut down. However, this week one of my friends started a server and I've quickly become addicted. The game is a lot easier than before, but there are also a lot of new additions that I'm still discovering and figuring out.

I'm set to graduate with my bachelors degree in May of this year. It's crazy to think I've owned a Minecraft account since 2010, and joined Vanillacraft when I was just a freshman in high school.

Hope everyone is doing well!
bos34ton

Postby Wiggycat314 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:33 am

I pop in on the forums every once in a rare while and I'm always pleased to see people are still posting! I took a break from minecraft for a while after VC but I found a nice server about a year ago that I've been an active player on since, but nothing can compare to VC. I actually miss the strict rules of VC. Like it confuses me how on this other server griefing and xray are only temporary offenses.

I'm currently in school for electrical engineering and hope to work my way towards a suitable career in the future
Wiggycat314

Postby chocolateface91 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:08 am

I'm doing good for the most part. Decided to check the forums to relive minecraft memories. Wonder if anyone still remembers me lol. My IGN was chocolateface911.... pretty sure I was one of the youngest players that was on almost everyday. Not in college just yet lol but I'm looking into business/ sports management. After VC shut down I was saw a forum on here promoting a server called recrafted civilizations if anyone has heard about that server. I was always playing on the server after I got home from school. That server lasted about 2 ish years then the server died because everyone started arguing over wars and stuff lol. Haven't played MC since. I'm mainly a console gamer... but Ive seen some people talk about this "civex 4" anyone got some info about it. Anyway im glad I stopped by and I'm suprised people still come by too.
chocolateface91

Postby omglolbbqpizza » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:59 pm

Well, it's been a while since I came on here. It's been years since I've played on this server; I started around back in April 2012 (update 1.2.5) and I have a lot of memories playing this server, so it's a bit unbelievable I've been playing this game for a little more than six years now, albeit on and off. I also got banned for a week after building on the Blue Frontline castle back in V4 and then a month after my brother messed around on my account, so yeah. :lol:

I recently picked up the game again and started playing on a different server this time. I'm currently in my 2nd year at UC Santa Barbara studying physics right now. Still play a bunch of different games like Stellaris, Cities: Skylines, and Geometry Dash.

Anyways, if any of you guys have Discord, you can add me as Anneal#2425, or you can add me Steam where I also go as "Anneal" with the MLP picture.
omglolbbqpizza

Postby ptorre » Mon May 14, 2018 5:06 am

I've been yes.
ptorre

Postby Jaredtherocker » Wed May 30, 2018 7:13 pm

bos34ton wrote:I haven't really played minecraft since the server shut down. However, this week one of my friends started a server and I've quickly become addicted. The game is a lot easier than before, but there are also a lot of new additions that I'm still discovering and figuring out.

I'm set to graduate with my bachelors degree in May of this year. It's crazy to think I've owned a Minecraft account since 2010, and joined Vanillacraft when I was just a freshman in high school.

Aquaman is still dumb.
Image[/URL]
Light the Fuse!

Jaredtherocker

Postby bos34ton » Thu May 31, 2018 10:58 am

Jaredtherocker wrote:
bos34ton wrote:I haven't really played minecraft since the server shut down. However, this week one of my friends started a server and I've quickly become addicted. The game is a lot easier than before, but there are also a lot of new additions that I'm still discovering and figuring out.

Aquaman is still dumb.
Image[/URL]

Not as dumb as that picture in your signature.
bos34ton

Return to General Discussion