Old player

This is for anything that is related to Vanillacraft

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

Old player

Postby WannabeCupquake » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:04 am

I went on VC all the time within 2012-2014 I'd say. I stopped playing and finally tried to log back into the forum today for nostalgic reasons. But I forgot my password so I emailed it to myself and when I checked my email I couldn't find it so I did a simple search for "vanillacraft" and found an email with a link to a post on here titled "The end of an era." I wasn't surprised but the thoughts that ran through my heads were intense. I loved this server with my heart and being just a young girl when I played means even more to me as I hadn't grown up yet and the pain I had experienced was nothing when I was on my server, playing with my favorite players, on the chat and on the teamspeak being friendly and getting big projects done. The people I had the opportunity to play with were amazing and it genuinely was a great server.
So thank you, everyone, for an amazing few years I got to experience this server and I miss it more than I had known originally trying to log into the forum.
I miss Aegis and the factions and the old maps with ice skating at space and big towers you had to walk down and every other map I can't remember right now.
Thank you
WannabeCupquake

Re: Old player

Postby Hiemal » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:21 pm

Yeah, I remember you. You made that cow statue and the giant replica of your skin somewhere along the rail lines.

I also remember you disappearing sometime then too, but yeah, those were definitely fun times. I do miss the server at times, but minecraft has kind of lost its luster and replay-ability at this point for me. :cry:

Oh, and because my username changed; it's deathpebbles. :P
It be death
Hiemal

Re: Old player

Postby SwordOfLegend » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:47 pm

Over a year and a half late but I remember you too
SwordOfLegend

Return to General Discussion