If anyone is still playing Minecraft

This is for anything that is related to Vanillacraft

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

If anyone is still playing Minecraft

Postby BirdBrainf4 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:10 pm

Not sure if many of you all are still playing Minecraft, but if you haven't ever checked it out, come check out 2b2t.

Pure anarchy, no bans, no rules, hacked clients allowed, etc. No real map resets, map supposedly extends out to 32mil square.

If you haven't played in a while and have an MC itch (and can survive the spawn), come check it out.
BirdBrainf4

Re: If anyone is still playing Minecraft

Postby MrPalmer » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:15 pm

Dude I'm at x = 1 million ish with a nice base and food, been there for a while! I stopped playing when the server filled up.
SwordOfLegend kindly made this for me
MrPalmer

Postby BirdBrainf4 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:47 pm

I am finally getting a few of my pals to get on there, so we aren't super far from spawn (less than 100K), but we are setting up mini-bases in case someone might want to log in and make the trip out :D
BirdBrainf4

Postby MrPalmer » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:58 am

Cool! I'm in the north direction, negative X.
SwordOfLegend kindly made this for me
MrPalmer

Postby mallik132 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:43 pm

I recently just got back into it and looked up Arcation for some nostalgia. Low and behold, they have been playing on a different server called CivEx with a couple of other vanillacraft members like Epsilon and Tassadar. I am going to assume that I can name the server since BirdBrain has here aswell. I have been playing on Kreatious lately, the last of what I like to call the Big Three(Vanillacraft, Kreatious, and Arcation). I would hope to see any of you on there if possible. :D
Let The Fire Burn, Or The Darkness Consumes You.Image
mallik132

Location: Gransys, a province divided in the eastern region of the Liogran Peninsula

Postby Tassadar631 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:11 pm

A lot of VC people transitioned to Civex a while ago when we made a post talking about how were gonna "conquer" it. We had a bunch of Civex people in our nation like ViralVendetta, Raytunes, Jiibrael, Recontradog, Busa, etc. Arcation had a very large nation too for a while and they're still pretty iconic on the server. Ryan and Epsilon are now even members of the Civex mod team. Right now we're all waiting for the third iteration of the map though.
Don't get upsetti, have some spaghetti.
Tassadar631

Postby mallik132 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:19 pm

I somehow missed the post... Well, I would love to join you guys in the third adventure of CivEx. Plus, how well did Vanillacraft do on there? Or did Arcation reign supreme?
mallik132

Location: Gransys, a province divided in the eastern region of the Liogran Peninsula

Postby Tassadar631 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:28 am

Us Vanillacraft refugees did pretty well if I do say so myself. Arcation was one of, if not the most powerful nations on the server for a number of months until it went inactive. Even after it went mostly inactive though, there were still remaining Arcation members who were influential. Me, Palmer, and V2Discount were leading a nation called The Reach which most of the other VC refugees were a part of. At our peak we had something like 35 active members, large amounts of wealth, and many, many beautiful builds. The same could be said for Arcation.

The new map is said to come out "soon" which we reckon will be anywhere between 1 week - a month or two. In the meantime though you should read up on the plugins, it's pretty different to Vanillacraft.
Tassadar631

Postby mallik132 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:09 pm

I have seen the multiple plugins, though I don't know them indepth yet. Plus, would it be possible if I could join you guys in the Reach when CivEx 3.0 starts up? It would be fun to play with you guys once again. :D
mallik132

Postby bos34ton » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:47 pm

I've had the itch for Minecraft recently, but something more a little laid back and chill.
bos34ton

Postby mallik132 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:50 pm

Come join me on kreatious, though you won't see me much on there as of right now. I won't be on much in the foreseeable future, mainly because of homework and having the urge to play Overwatch and Borderlands the Pre-sequel.
mallik132

Postby BirdBrainf4 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:51 am

Yeah, I don't see any reason to hold back mention of other servers. I don't see VC ever coming back together again at this point, but we still have the community...why not discuss other places we can play :D
BirdBrainf4

Postby mallik132 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:37 am

Servers that we are playing on atm
    2b2t
    Kreatious
    CivEx

I might suggest we turn Vanillacraft into a type of gaming hub/community. Kinda like how Arcation practically is at this point. It might help in getting a higher membership, plus extend what we all can play together. The forums might have to change slightly to accommodate this, if possible. Like the trading section isn't really going to be used in the foreseeable future anymore.
mallik132

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:59 pm

could join you guys in the Reach when CivEx 3.0 starts up?

The Reach 3.0 confirmed. We currently don't really know what we're for doing when the next iteration of CivEx comes out. Most likely we will be sticking together and it'd be a pleasure to have you with us!
V2DISCOUNT

Postby kmandyisaboss » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:26 pm

Hello VC crew.

I'm still about on the ReCrafted Network (pretty decent roleplay server) and might pop around to CivEx.

Generally the most I do MC-related these days though is continuing the legacy of FAAR (which is very dead) with this collaborative thing I'm doing on the MCForums. The Convergence. Please help us - we're desperate to be popular. :P
kmandyisaboss

Postby Tassadar631 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:03 am

I'm still waiting for that epilogue.
Tassadar631

Postby kmandyisaboss » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:03 pm

Trying to write it from time to time, but I keep on realising just how stupid and overcomplicated it would have been. :P
kmandyisaboss

Postby omglolbbqpizza » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:00 am

People probably don't remember me that much anymore (and I don't know what happened to my old account because apparently it's gone), but I'm still playing Minecraft, though mostly in Realms with other friends. The only server I've consistently been on is PoniArcade, but hearing about these other servers I'm kind of interested to see what's been going on in the last two years.

Hard to believe I've been playing MC for four years.
omglolbbqpizza

Postby glibby » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:51 am

omglolbbqpizza wrote:People probably don't remember me that much anymore (and I don't know what happened to my old account because apparently it's gone), but I'm still playing Minecraft, though mostly in Realms with other friends. The only server I've consistently been on is PoniArcade, but hearing about these other servers I'm kind of interested to see what's been going on in the last two years.

Hard to believe I've been playing MC for four years.

I remember you. Wow, that made me realize how long it's been.

I play occasionally on a modded LOTR server. Minecraft doesn't hold my interest as much as it used to.
glibby

Postby Nekminnet » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:45 pm

Hey everyone. Time and time again ive pondered over the wonderful memories Ive experienced on this server. My attitude and behaviour wasn't the best I must admit although that was a apart of becoming more mature...and still I somehow got along with a few players. Its great to communicate with some the VC players on here...Im surely not a Vc veteran or anything, but I really do miss the good times on this server. This server was hands down the best Ive ever played on....a wonderful variety of custom plugins...a mix of different activites....wonderfully set up asn thought out....thanks for all the memories and the experience, kind regards Nek_Minnet
Nekminnet

Next

Return to General Discussion