If anyone is still playing Minecraft

This is for anything that is related to Vanillacraft

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

Re: If anyone is still playing Minecraft

Postby Nekminnet » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:55 pm

Sorry to move off topic there..my heart couldnt cease to express my gratitude. I did play a few servers after this one sadly drawed to a close...factions, hardcore vanilla, pvp, semi vanilla...some were quite fun and interesting although none hit home in my comforting presence as well as this one. This sever was truly something special I believe. None quite matched it's distinctive style and the players it attracted. If it were possible for someone with the time and dedication to look at reigniting this server similarly with some appreciated effort I would be honoured.
Nekminnet

Postby glibby » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:35 pm

Nekminnet wrote:If it were possible for someone with the time and dedication to look at reigniting this server similarly with some appreciated effort I would be honoured.

Wishful thinking at best, but I share your sentiments entirely.
glibby

Postby Nekminnet » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:12 am

I just read the "end of an era" post by Ryan. He mentioned something along the lines..if the vc communty was willing organize a send off party he was willing to make that happen.Although he did mention he wouldnt hand over the plugins and database. As a community base with a long history of friendships, memories and unique attributes I beleive it's worth a shot. But to be clear this is only which could be one many, excited ideas that errupted from a regular player that's a low low rank in the hierarchy of this server. If someone high up with sufficient power was willing to make the send off party erupt into action I would be pleased and Im sure many here would be. Im sure this has already been mentioned after the server closed...its just an excited idea.
Nekminnet

Previous

Return to General Discussion