HEY KMANDY!!! I NEED TO SPEAK TO YA!!!

This is for anything that is related to Vanillacraft

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

HEY KMANDY!!! I NEED TO SPEAK TO YA!!!

Postby mallik132 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:38 pm

I NEED TO SPEAK TO YA ABOUT TGE!!!
Let The Fire Burn, Or The Darkness Consumes You.Image
mallik132

Location: Gransys, a province divided in the eastern region of the Liogran Peninsula

Re: HEY KMANDY!!! I NEED TO SPEAK TO YA!!!

Postby kmandyisaboss » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:18 am

Hey Mallik, long time no speak. How's things? And what do you need to speak about? :)

EDIT: Sorry about the late reply. Only started checking the forums again recently.
kmandyisaboss

Postby TBone27 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:49 pm

kmandyisaboss wrote:Hey Mallik, long time no speak. How's things? And what do you need to speak about? :)

EDIT: Sorry about the late reply. Only started checking the forums again recently.
Oh Hey K Fancy seeing you here :D i been away myself my laptop died just got a new one Message me sometime :D
TBone27

Postby mallik132 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:56 pm

I wanted to discuss with you about putting roots down on different servers. I heard you went onto another rp server. Have you set TGE/TKG roooooots there yet? and if so/not, would you like to come to kreatious? and maybe onto CivEx if it ever starts up?
mallik132

Location: Gransys, a province divided in the eastern region of the Liogran Peninsula

Postby kmandyisaboss » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:32 pm

Ended up leaving that community in disgust with the toxic player base. Besides, was a historical RP server, not much leighway for TGE on there. :P

Kreatious might be fun. What sort of server is it, exactly?

Be warned, due to school commitments, I probably wouldn't be able to take on the leadership position in much more than a ceremonial capacity. But it would be nice to have a community again, and to have the nostalgic sense of old TKG back together.

What do you think, T, and are there any others lurking who'd be interested in joining us?
kmandyisaboss

Postby kmandyisaboss » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:37 pm

Actually, CivEx might be more promising. Kreatious forums seem pretty dead.
kmandyisaboss

Postby TBone27 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:50 pm

kmandyisaboss wrote:
What do you think, T, and are there any others lurking who'd be interested in joining us?
Accually I'm not quite sure I havnt really played on a server in a while so I'm not sure if there is anyone lurking to join us but I'm pretty sure we can get a small group I think I can see if our good buddy birdbrain can get with us somewhere I can even see if I can talk nin10doh to join us again
TBone27

Postby mallik132 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:29 pm

kmandyisaboss wrote:Actually, CivEx might be more promising. Kreatious forums seem pretty dead.

CivEx has a lot of promise. The new server is going to be coming in the near future(to what has been told).

Kreatious forums are quite dead, but the server at its high is almost 20 people, and it can much more than that. Sad thing is, it seems it is on a bit of a decline. Not many people are looking for the classic semi-vanilla/vanilla servers. Espessially when other servers like Hypixel and HiveMC exists. Mini games and competition are what people are into now a days.
mallik132

Postby taxirobot » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:29 pm

Its been a long while but i was wondering if you would be ok with me joining you guys aswell.
taxirobot

Return to General Discussion