Old player

This is for anything that is related to Vanillacraft

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

Old player

Postby WannabeCupquake » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:04 am

I went on VC all the time within 2012-2014 I'd say. I stopped playing and finally tried to log back into the forum today for nostalgic reasons. But I forgot my password so I emailed it to myself and when I checked my email I couldn't find it so I did a simple search for "vanillacraft" and found an email with a link to a post on here titled "The end of an era." I wasn't surprised but the thoughts that ran through my heads were intense. I loved this server with my heart and being just a young girl when I played means even more to me as I hadn't grown up yet and the pain I had experienced was nothing when I was on my server, playing with my favorite players, on the chat and on the teamspeak being friendly and getting big projects done. The people I had the opportunity to play with were amazing and it genuinely was a great server.
So thank you, everyone, for an amazing few years I got to experience this server and I miss it more than I had known originally trying to log into the forum.
I miss Aegis and the factions and the old maps with ice skating at space and big towers you had to walk down and every other map I can't remember right now.
Thank you
WannabeCupquake

Re: Old player

Postby Hiemal » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:21 pm

Yeah, I remember you. You made that cow statue and the giant replica of your skin somewhere along the rail lines.

I also remember you disappearing sometime then too, but yeah, those were definitely fun times. I do miss the server at times, but minecraft has kind of lost its luster and replay-ability at this point for me. :cry:

Oh, and because my username changed; it's deathpebbles. :P
It be death
Hiemal

Postby SwordOfLegend » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:47 pm

Over a year and a half late but I remember you too
SwordOfLegend

Postby Tryhard36 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:00 pm

Im pretty late on this too but I remember you aswell lol
Tryhard36

Postby MadDogT994 » Tue May 07, 2019 3:43 am

Oh Cuppin' Cakes... the memories of Aegis.
MadDogT994

Postby WannabeCupquake » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:42 pm

I been playing Minecraft a lot lately, I'd love to play with any of you if you still do. It's been over 2 years since I made this post lol but still if anybody sees this and wants to give me their discord or something :)
WannabeCupquake

Postby MadDogT994 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:14 am

https://discord.gg/KfBee7S

amaerin and I are playing on a whitelisted sVanilla server called The Wooden Spoon. Hit me up on Discord (I'm called Berowell now) and I'll get you the details. That goes for anyone who may see this by the way.
MadDogT994

Return to General Discussion