Donations/Trading for my plans

Buy and sell things here.

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

Donations/Trading for my plans

Postby RayTunes » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:20 am

Okayy, so, I don't have enough stuff to afford all of this. However, if you want, you can place an offer and I'll try my absolute hardest to get what you want for it as fast as possible (Would highly prefer you ask for diamonds). First off, however, donations.

RayTunes you suck nobody likes you, do you really think anyone is just gonna give you free stuff? - You don't have to. Understand that what I'm building is a public visiting environment, offering free farms, free homes, games like spleef/mazes/golf, an area to host events, transportation to this area, and if we get arena plug-ins I'm going to open a huge arena park with all sorts of PvP that can be used 24/7 and events can be hosted here. I'm doing this all by myself, and the only reason I ask for donations is because I simply don't have the time or patience to mass gather items to build this all up alone. I'm not saying you have to donate, nor do you have to donate anything big, I'll take nearly anything. It's your choice to donate, and all of it will be used to make this area a reality.

So whether you'd rather donate or have me pay for it, here's the list of everything I need:

Dirt
Podzol
Glass (Normal or White)
Wool (White, Light Grey, Black, Red)
Wood (Logs - Oak, Pine or planks of any kind)
Stone Bricks/Smooth Slabs
Saplings (Any kind except the savanna one)
Glowstone
Quartz
Dye (White, Blue, Red, Black)
Mossy Cobblestone

And in the case of donations, I'll take anything really. Food, tools, used armour, etc. Lemmie know if ye wanna trade some stooff.
RayTunes

Re: Donations/Trading for my plans

Postby piethingey » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:41 am

I can get you Mossy Stone Brick/Cobble for 2 stacks per dia. I can go lower if you need.
Osmos wrote:It's like Minecraft took LSD to the eye, confused with eye-drops, because it smoked a lot of weed after drinking a nice 6 pack of beer. It's great.
piethingey

Postby RayTunes » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:44 am

Hoho, that sounds great. I'll gladly take 2 stacks of each.
RayTunes

Postby TheSwaGrinder » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:35 am

I have some glowstone and red dye
I'll contact you ingame
TheSwaGrinder

Return to Trading