Kingdom of Viskount (K.V.K)

Make a topic for your group here

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

Re: Kingdom of Viskount (K.V.K)

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Fri May 23, 2014 11:35 pm

Updated the OP to show a more accurate description of what we're aiming for. A lot of new ambitious plans are up ahead and Idk what I was thinking when I thought I could build them but we'll see what happens! :D
V2DISCOUNT

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:35 pm

Added a few new pictures to the OP to show exactly what I'm building. I also created a flag for the Kingdom. Have a look. :)
V2DISCOUNT

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:40 pm

I again updated the OP so it contains the stuff we're currently building. I also created a banner and logo for the Kingdom. Tell nobody about the Top Secret project. (Please)(Please)(Please)
V2DISCOUNT

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:47 pm

Over the next week or so, I'm gonna go on full build mode and try and finish all of K.V.K's things instead of starting new things.
First thing to finish is the Castle, only 1 side is "finished" and the exterior isn't symmetrical .
Next is the Docks, there are still the material chests left over from construction and it seems "empty" so more things will be added and more ships will be built.
After this is the Manor. It's interior is barely finished and the exterior needs touching up.
After this, I'll give the gatehouses a spruce as they are currently unfinished towers and I would like to see them completed.
While all this is being done, I will be working on the Super Road Network 5 Million and a couple bridges dotted around the place. The WRN will take top priority (of course) so this may be a little slow at getting completed.
I would love to see most of these things fully completed before summer so it looks like I've achieved something all summer...
V2DISCOUNT

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:54 pm

Probably one of the last updates on K.V.K. This does not mean I'm leaving the server or anything but we/I are/am slowing down a bit for a while.

I managed to fix up the parts of the Kingdom I wanted, e.g. The Docks, Entrance towers, Castle(ish), Lighthouses, and trees put everywhere. Right now, I'll just be lingering on the server every few days (or more) and maybe continue getting stone bricks for projects I'll never finish or finishing the other entrance towers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So yeah, this is kinda for everyone that sees this but I'll no longer be playing as much due to: a) Getting burnt out b) School commitments c) Barely anything interesting to do d) Wanting to finish Portal 2 singleplayer and co-op e) Wanting to finish every COD and Halo campaign solo on hardest difficulty.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will probably come back full time around Christmas time depending on what % of my life I decide to sink into Halo: The MCC and AC: Unity. Shouldn't be too much so see most of you guys then!
(all depends if the server will even be around then, hope it will be)
V2DISCOUNT

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:00 am

K.V.K is officially disbanding.

Due to several factors (most notably, the server ending well over a year ago), I have decided to disband the Kingdom. There is just nowhere to build anymore, and I have irl commitments that need more attention.

I thought this was a little overdue so this is just for people to know that my lands are now free for anyone to take and conquer.
V2DISCOUNT

Previous

Return to Organizations