Hyperion

Make a topic for your group here

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

Hyperion

Postby Lonewolf709 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:16 am

Hyperion

The empire of Hyperion is a building based group that concentrates upon creating a great looking plots of land in certain areas of VC. It is more a group of friends than a organisation, how Vangaard used to be, with similar goals, but Hyperion shall hopefully survive the test of time. Even tho this organisation is small, it might grow with time. Since this organisation is based on Vangaard, anyone who used to be part of the core members of VG are always welcome around.

Members:

Founder Lonewolf709
Co-founders Trillian11 and mechtr00p3r

Allies

Sploitz

Hyperion is friendly with all other organisations tho.

Rules:

Follow VC rules
Before starting a project check with one of the founders.
There are public storehouses, but one can keep their own stockpile, and stealing from those is prohibited.

Projects:

Alera Castle:
Description: Decently big castle, home to Lonewolf709. Its outside is composed largly out of quartz while the inside is based around a warmer feeling using oak, except the throne room which, as the outside, is largly composed out of quartz.
Progress: Complete
Built by Lonewolf709

Alera Underground:
Description: Set of farms, stables and other such things located under the Castle.
Progress: Under Construction
Project Leader: Lonewolf709

Village:
Description: A nice medieval style village with cosy houses and little farms, with each house assigned to past members of Vangaard, who are always welcome to live in them even tho the houses are just for display. The village is a form of memorial to Vangaard.
Project Progress: Early stages of building
Project Leader: Lonewolf709

Proposed Projects:

Town: what it sounds like. With a treasury, bank, halls, parks, houses , ect.

Temple area: multiple theme temple areas, include jungle theme, desert theme, ect.

Farming district: has all forms of farms including mob grinders of certain types, but no pointlessly ambitious projects such as gold farms.

Canal: i like canals, sooo i wana make a cool canal network :3

Port: yeah, me want port!

Any project ideas should be suggested to me.

Alera Castle:

Dats my castle, designed and built by me :3.
Last edited by Lonewolf709 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lonewolf709

Re: Hyperion

Postby TBone27 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:11 pm

Lonewolf709 wrote:Hyperion

Dats my castle, designed and built by me :3.

I wish you guys the best of lukc this sounds badass
TBone27

Postby TheSwaGrinder » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:24 pm

Wow very nice castle! Good luck on all the builds!
TheSwaGrinder

Postby bos34ton » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:34 pm

If you're the head of Hyperion, does that make you Handsome Jack?
bos34ton

Postby mallik132 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:46 pm

bos34ton wrote:If you're the head of Hyperion, does that make you Handsome Jack?

I see what you did there, he may have a diamond pony aswell

anyway the castle looks awesome! Good Luck in the future and have fun!
Let The Fire Burn, Or The Darkness Consumes You.Image
mallik132

Location: Gransys, a province divided in the eastern region of the Liogran Peninsula

Postby WolvesGlare » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:51 am

Build Lordran in my honor. Here's a map, get to it, chop chop. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YYpD-1i_dkk/T ... _map_5.jpg
WolvesGlare

Postby Lonewolf709 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:36 pm

ohai Wolves, didnt c u for a while :D, and... nooo, i ain buildin that, i iz too lazy for signing up to be ur slave... for the second time.
Lonewolf709

Postby WolvesGlare » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:47 pm

Do it anyway, I expect to see it with every detail complete before Dark Souls II comes out, you got 8 days. CHOP FUCKIN' CHOP.
WolvesGlare

Postby Lonewolf709 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:23 pm

Just wanted to say, Hyperion is starting a major project for the benefit of the community. The project is a major bridge which begins where Halbs road ended, that is on the coasts of Hyperion, and it will cross the S-W ocean all the way to the S-W corner of the map. That is the current plan but it could be extended to also cross the S-W corner then cross the S ocean and connect to the mainland again.
Lonewolf709

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:56 pm

Wow, that seems like an ambitious idea but I like it! But this does mean there will be a perfect view towards the Top Secret Western Retreat I'm building. Let me know if you need some dark oak. I've got too much and I'm happy to donate!
V2DISCOUNT

Postby Lonewolf709 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:08 pm

Any donations or help will be appreciated. The bridge use building materials of mainly stone, so wood isn't necessary so for any donations or help, contact me in-game or a private message will suffice.
Lonewolf709

Postby piethingey » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:39 pm

What do you need? TGE can supply stone and some wood.
Osmos wrote:It's like Minecraft took LSD to the eye, confused with eye-drops, because it smoked a lot of weed after drinking a nice 6 pack of beer. It's great.
piethingey

Postby Lonewolf709 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:07 pm

Due to academic reasons I must reside from playing Minecraft, at least not playing as much as I used to. Thus you won't probably see me at all for the rest of the year other than on holidays and such. As for the Bridge, I did a large chunk of it and anyone who wants to can finish it off, the design is quite simple. Hyperion will remain in my possession to be used for when I come back, soonest for the winter holidays. Even though I'm not directly leaving, my interest into VC might fade away over time so thank you all for the great few years that I had on Vanillacraft.

Bai Bai.
Lonewolf709

Return to Organizations