Western Trade Coalition

Make a topic for your group here

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

Re: Western Trade Coalition

Postby Maldechem » Sun May 04, 2014 5:51 pm

The problem is MadDog that back then mod's where involved, and they said i had to move. Even though nothing i did was against the rules but what THP did was. Makes you wonder. I don't care if saying this will cost me my position as mod.
Sole inhabitant of the Isle of Perpetual Ticking
Maldechem

Postby Tautochrone » Sun May 04, 2014 5:51 pm

Viking told us you moved voluntarily. He originally told us there was nothing we could do and then came back like 15 minutes later and said that you decided to move.
Last edited by Tautochrone on Sun May 04, 2014 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tautochrone

Postby ubiwubikanubi » Sun May 04, 2014 5:52 pm

Please stay on topic, would you like us to assist in moving your rail mald?
ubiwubikanubi

Postby ubiwubikanubi » Sun May 04, 2014 5:54 pm

@The order

Thoughts about the THP ORDER canal? Other than expanding it wider, do we have anything fancy we'd like to do to it?
ubiwubikanubi

Postby Maldechem » Sun May 04, 2014 5:56 pm

But i agree this is going to far, i will start removing the rails under the village tomorrow afternoon my timezone when i get back from work.
Maldechem

Postby Maldechem » Sun May 04, 2014 6:02 pm

Would people mind if i clean up this topic, because all people that concern this know whats going on?
Maldechem

Postby jollysaintj » Sun May 04, 2014 6:04 pm

Maldechem wrote:Would people mind if i clean up this topic, because all people that concern this know whats going on?

yes
jollysaintj

Postby ubiwubikanubi » Sun May 04, 2014 6:05 pm

leave it as is please
ubiwubikanubi

Postby ubiwubikanubi » Sun May 04, 2014 6:24 pm

Summarized maldechem wrote:I was forced to move

The original post of this was deleted. This is to make sure the thread stays intact.

-topic change-

I'm working on expanding the THP side of the Canal
ubiwubikanubi

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Sun May 04, 2014 8:39 pm

Just wanted to update the People at the Order that the K.V.K - Order road is well on it's way.
We recently acquired some inactive people's stuff which will really help with the expansion of the road. Just wondering about where it is going on your end as I have reached my side of the birch forest west of you and need directions on where to go from there. Get back to me in game or on here.
V2DISCOUNT

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Mon May 05, 2014 7:22 pm

Oh and Ubi, K.V.K has made a recent expansion to an area above the lake near The Order's city. Just so you know to update the map.
V2DISCOUNT

Postby ubiwubikanubi » Mon May 05, 2014 7:26 pm

I will do a map update within the next week, I've got some papers I've been putting off
ubiwubikanubi

Postby OzzyRaptor » Tue May 06, 2014 3:59 am

Jaeg just told me that the Order/V2 road goes right through our back entrance to our farm. If that can be moved that would be great. I think this road is a great thing, but people do need to respect property and the 50 block rule. If someone asked it would have been fine, but now we have to deal with a problem that never should of happened.
OzzyRaptor (La Selva/Elite/TheOrder)
Clash of Clans: Thornwall
League: OzzyRaptor
http://www.youtube.com/theozzyraptor
http://www.twitch.tv/ozzyraptor
OzzyRaptor

Postby Tautochrone » Tue May 06, 2014 4:06 am

OzzyRaptor wrote:Jaeg just told me that the Order/V2 road goes right through our back entrance to our farm. If that can be moved that would be great. I think this road is a great thing, but people do need to respect property and the 50 block rule. If someone asked it would have been fine, but now we have to deal with a problem that never should of happened.

V2DISCOUNT wrote:Just wanted to update the People at the Order that the K.V.K - Order road is well on it's way.
We recently acquired some inactive people's stuff which will really help with the expansion of the road. Just wondering about where it is going on your end as I have reached my side of the birch forest west of you and need directions on where to go from there. Get back to me in game or on here.

Not sure where the birch forest is in relation to your farm but he did ask for guidance on where to take it. It's all good in the hood, nothing is permanent :)
Tautochrone

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Tue May 06, 2014 6:39 am

OzzyRaptor wrote:Jaeg just told me that the Order/V2 road goes right through our back entrance to our farm. If that can be moved that would be great. I think this road is a great thing, but people do need to respect property and the 50 block rule. If someone asked it would have been fine, but now we have to deal with a problem that never should of happened.

Just sayin' that I just built it where Palmer told me to build it but if you want it moved I'll be happy to move it around the entrance.
V2DISCOUNT

Postby OzzyRaptor » Tue May 06, 2014 1:37 pm

V2DISCOUNT wrote:

Just sayin' that I just built it where Palmer told me to build it but if you want it moved I'll be happy to move it around the entrance.

Awesome! Thanks a lot.
OzzyRaptor (La Selva/Elite/TheOrder)
Clash of Clans: Thornwall
League: OzzyRaptor
http://www.youtube.com/theozzyraptor
http://www.twitch.tv/ozzyraptor
OzzyRaptor

Postby BirdBrainf4 » Tue May 06, 2014 1:49 pm

Really proud to see all the efforts to work together. The server has come a long way since I first joined. Reading the posts on this last page are very refreshing.
BirdBrainf4

Postby MrPalmer » Tue May 06, 2014 4:26 pm

OzzyRaptor wrote:
V2DISCOUNT wrote:

Awesome! Thanks a lot.

I'll rectify this as soon as I get an /allow from V2.
SwordOfLegend kindly made this for me
MrPalmer

Postby ubiwubikanubi » Wed May 14, 2014 3:54 am

Map updated to what i believe is a more accurate representation of property lines. If people have edits to be made please bring them to my attention if not make a small map yourself for me to go off of.
ubiwubikanubi

Postby jollysaintj » Wed May 14, 2014 4:47 am

The placement of noob town is way off. The northeast corner is desert. On that map it's green.
jollysaintj

PreviousNext

Return to Organizations