Nether Highway System - COMPLETE

Make a topic for your group here

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

Nether Highway System - COMPLETE

Postby walkersgaming » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:17 pm

NHS - Nether Highway System

After a lot of work and a ton of help the public nether transport system is complete. The NHS makes travel 8x easier then travelling in the overworld. Tunnel currently looks like this:

Nice and big with plenty of room to walk or even ride down, it also has a minecart rail with power rails installed. The tunnels go in directions North, East, South & West, each tunnel starts at spawn accessible from spawn portal.

To connect to the NHS you can join your portal to the frequent openings that look like this:

Please try and make the tunnels appealing to look at (not just cobble) and make an effort to prevent mob spawns such as pigmen by using slabs and other non spawnable blocks. Other things such as rails are optional. Once you make a tunnel please PM me or inform me in game so I can add a sign near spawn.

Big Thanks to the following helpers!
dr_drk
Lonewolf709
astro_joe
BirdBrainf4
Jaeganator
Sorry if I missed people, PM me ;)

Also special thanks to dmac868 who allowed us to remove a tunnel of his to make a NHS tunnel possible.
walkersgaming

Re: Nether Highway System - COMPLETE

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:02 am

Good to see it is finally finished! Will have to remember to connect K.V.K to it. Just need to sort out my gawd damn portals!
V2DISCOUNT

Postby walkersgaming » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:58 pm

If you need any help with portals PM me your problem and I'll see if I can think up a solution.
walkersgaming

Postby walkersgaming » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:43 pm

If you ever find a ghast has blown off some track, feel free to replace yourself and that would be much appreciated or let me know what tunnel it's in and I'll replace it.
walkersgaming

Postby bos34ton » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:48 pm

I finally connected to the NHS, the path is a work in progress but it's connects. If you want to check out my land or the statue builds head down the north tunnel, my path is towards the end on the left! (I know this would've been nice to have when the contest was going on :( )
bos34ton

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:25 pm

I would like to announce that K.V.K is finally connected to the NHS! Wooo! So come along if you want to look at a kingdom that never finishes any project it starts!
V2DISCOUNT

Return to Organizations