The DOMinion

Make a topic for your group here

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

The DOMinion

Postby Dominum » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:26 am

What are we?
The Dominion is a group of Vanillacrafters that want to be free to maintain their personal possessions and build a home as they see fit; while also being part of a larger group that works together towards certain goals. Building, creation of lucrative machines, trade, and a sense of community are all inherent to The Dominion. We strive to provide a fun community that strikes a balance between personal freedom and structured collective projects.

Goals:
Initially our goal is to build The Citadel; a massive castle which will house our treasury, machinations and means of production as well as aesthetic structures and private apartments. We are located a short distance SE of spawn, near 350 450. Pictures OTW. This will serve as our seat of power and capital, and will form a base of operations for future expansion.

Why should I join now?
Those who join now and assist in construction will be granted an apartment in The Citadel, as well as a private lot around it. Once The Citadel is complete, portions of the surrounding area will be made into a city for private lots which will be sold or granted to those who have helped make The Citadel.

What do I need to know to be a member?
For now, members get a private space for their belongings. While working on a group project, any materials gathered must be deposited into The Dominion's treasury. Also, you will be assigned tools and given food and any other gear you need.

While members are expected not to attack The Dominions allies, members are not otherwise bound by their membership in any way that would preclude them from simultaneously belonging to other groups.

Long periods of inactivity and/or refusal to regularly assist with The Dominions projects are grounds for dismissal.

How do I become a member?
Talk to me in game or PM me here. (Dominumnomnom is my IGN)

More information:
I maintain full autocratic control of The Dominion and any group owned assets/materials/properties/builds. I reserve the right to allow or remove any member from this group at any time, for any reason. I reserve the right to add to, detract from, or otherwise edit our member requirements or rules at any time, for any reason, and this may or may not be applied retroactively. I reserve the sole right to delegate authority within The Dominion, and to limit or expand it as I see fit. I DO NOT presume to claim any right(s) to the PERSONAL belongings of any member(s) of The Dominion.

Current members:
Dominumnomnom
DomLover
Jivenwail
Hotspur93
Sir_Rendered
army312
Hotspur33
Grindzycat29
Mister_Marauder
popol123
JosephMiner
James_Bond_003

Ranks/Titles:
Supreme Imperial Dictator - Autocrat of The Dominion (Dominumnomnom)
Janitorius Extraordinarius - The Janitor of The Citadel (Sir_Rendered)

***I will take some time later to better organize and delineate later, for now I wanted to get a thread up.
***** Yes, I know there is another dominion group, but they seem inactive and I couldn't pass up on this pun. If you know anything about the groups I've run in the past, you know why I have to call it this.
Dominum

Re: The DOMinion

Postby Dominum » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:50 am

Album Link: http://imgur.com/a/PcsJ3

Phase I:

Phase II:
Dominum

Postby OzzyRaptor » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:01 am

Hurray! A new organization! Best of luck!
OzzyRaptor (La Selva/Elite/TheOrder)
Clash of Clans: Thornwall
League: OzzyRaptor
http://www.youtube.com/theozzyraptor
http://www.twitch.tv/ozzyraptor
OzzyRaptor

Postby RayTunes » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:36 am

Not acknowledging this clan until I see DomLover in person.
RayTunes

Postby Dominum » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:48 pm

I dropped off the face of the earth again due to internet failure, although this time it seems that I won't be getting internet back in the near future. So unfortunately this will be on hold indefinitely. Pray someone buys my house so we can move into town and get internet for realz.
Dominum

Return to Organizations