The Gaian Empire

Make a topic for your group here

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

Re: The Gaian Empire

Postby kmandyisaboss » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:52 pm

I don't know about plans for the next map, as it's ridiculously far away, but for now we're moving over to RecraftedCivs, a 16th century Roleplay server. Whitelist yourselves on their website, I'll be waiting in Belgium.
Image
User avatar
kmandyisaboss
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 8:40 pm
Location: Vilify

Re: The Gaian Empire

Postby BornBlock97 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:35 am

TBone27 wrote:Hello fellow TGE Members how is everyone? What are the plans for when the server is back?

What it's coming back!!!....
Thanks
~BB97~
User avatar
BornBlock97
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:19 am
Location: peebles oh

Re: The Gaian Empire

Postby BornBlock97 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:40 am

I have been playing on the McGroove server where I found a old member named Ser_Thomas he mentioned that he remembers tbone and ryan
Thanks
~BB97~
User avatar
BornBlock97
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:19 am
Location: peebles oh

Re: The Gaian Empire

Postby RayTunes » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:31 pm

let's drop the new VC map and all go to McGroove
Image
User avatar
RayTunes
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:17 pm
Location: Mike Huckabee

Re: The Gaian Empire

Postby BornBlock97 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:23 pm

RayTunes wrote:let's drop the new VC map and all go to McGroove

Lol
Thanks
~BB97~
User avatar
BornBlock97
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:19 am
Location: peebles oh

Re: The Gaian Empire

Postby Astro » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:59 am

kmandyisaboss wrote:I don't know about plans for the next map, as it's ridiculously far away, but for now we're moving over to RecraftedCivs, a 16th century Roleplay server. Whitelist yourselves on their website, I'll be waiting in Belgium.


We also have control of Japan, so don't forget to check that out if you decide to join us.
Cheers lads, but I'm off.
Astro
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:11 pm
Location: Exile - now in more ways than one.

Re: The Gaian Empire

Postby BornBlock97 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:37 am

Astro wrote:
kmandyisaboss wrote:I don't know about plans for the next map, as it's ridiculously far away, but for now we're moving over to RecraftedCivs, a 16th century Roleplay server. Whitelist yourselves on their website, I'll be waiting in Belgium.


We also have control of Japan, so don't forget to check that out if you decide to join us.

Japan if I do recall its still a ratioactive wasteland from a typhoon still isn't it but still you guys have Japan woo I'll check it out if I ever start playing on my computer again
Lol
Thanks
~BB97~
User avatar
BornBlock97
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:19 am
Location: peebles oh

Re: The Gaian Empire

Postby Astro » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:42 am

BornBlock97 wrote:
Astro wrote:
kmandyisaboss wrote:I don't know about plans for the next map, as it's ridiculously far away, but for now we're moving over to RecraftedCivs, a 16th century Roleplay server. Whitelist yourselves on their website, I'll be waiting in Belgium.


We also have control of Japan, so don't forget to check that out if you decide to join us.

Japan if I do recall its still a ratioactive wasteland from a typhoon still isn't it but still you guys have Japan woo I'll check it out if I ever start playing on my computer again
Lol


lol. Well, technically it should be under civil war but for the purposes of actually having a good time we've devised a system that works. Hope to see some TGE people on, and should be a lot of fun.
Cheers lads, but I'm off.
Astro
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:11 pm
Location: Exile - now in more ways than one.

Re: The Gaian Empire

Postby TBone27 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:01 am

Okay TGE Members im thinking of starting up TGE on a diffrent server i play on reguarly and anyone wants to join me you can be more then welcome let me know.Pie,Mallik, kmandy and born who is with me?
Image
User avatar
TBone27
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm
Location: Tampa,Fl

Re: The Gaian Empire

Postby BirdBrainf4 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:39 pm

If you are interested in having a good miner from time to time, holler at me. I am not as active as I used to be on MC, but I still play from time to time, and as always, I love to mine to pass time.
User avatar
BirdBrainf4
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: The Gaian Empire

Postby TBone27 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:20 am

oh man you know im interested il love to have you a board again for sure
Image
User avatar
TBone27
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm
Location: Tampa,Fl

Re: The Gaian Empire

Postby BirdBrainf4 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:26 am

Check your inbox.
User avatar
BirdBrainf4
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: The Gaian Empire

Postby BirdBrainf4 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:04 pm

I started a temp home and began a mining mission to acquire goods. Let me know when you will be online and I will try to be on at the same time to meet up with you.
User avatar
BirdBrainf4
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Previous

Return to Organizations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests