THP 1.7 V6 Thread

Make a topic for your group here

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

Re: THP 1.7 V6 Thread

Postby kmandyisaboss » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:22 pm

I must reciprocate what ptorre said. As much as we've had our disagreements (assumably dead and buried as they are) I have really come to like you guys. Please don't go. :(
kmandyisaboss

Postby Tautochrone » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:39 pm

Sorry man, we've already settled into another SMP server, a much more activate one staff-wise. Not much bigger of a patient though. Believe it our not we've kinda been gone from VC for the past month...we were just late with the goodbye post.

For many of us it was our first and, up to this point, only server we have ever played on. It just drains everything out of you trying as much as you can to keep the server going (whether it's through donations, helping new guys or advertising) only to see the majority of the staff just literally not care. Heck, even some of the new mods have already gone inactive...
Tautochrone

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Woah! I try my best! Sad to see you guys go. :cry:
V2DISCOUNT

Postby Tautochrone » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:33 am

V2DISCOUNT wrote:Woah! I try my best! Sad to see you guys go. :cry:

lol, sorry V2, I didn't mean to include you in that. You're actually the most active mod as of late.
Tautochrone

Postby DrkEagle » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:02 am

Tautochrone wrote:THP has dissolved.

All members shall maintain ownership on all THP builds (a formality).

Some people are sticking it out on VC but, for the most part, THP has left the server.

Yeah, there will be a few of us that will poke around from time to time to "keep up on things" myself will probably be one of them. And I'm sure I'll jump on from time to time if I'm bored enough and derp around IronForge a bit, mostly going around everything and dealing with any grief that may pop up. I did fill the trader up the other day with glass, iron, and gold.

Please feel free to contact me through Steam though, either add me or through the VC community page for anything or to pass along a message to another THPer.
DrkEagle

Previous

Return to Organizations