Vanillacraft Quarantine Spectacular

Everything else.

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

Vanillacraft Quarantine Spectacular

Postby imkofirules » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:38 pm

Hey, friends. This is kofirules. I hope everyone is staying safe through this COVID debacle. If we would've known Trump was going to be president then we should've made a statue of him on V4's Walk of Mods.

Are you all playing minecraft at all? Games in general? what's up?
imkofirules

Re: Vanillacraft Quarantine Spectacular

Postby Ruary2 » Sun May 10, 2020 12:42 am

I just recently got back into minecraft, and found myself _really_ missing this server -- although going back over my old <cringe> posts is tuff.

I'm in my last quarter of college and remote learning is really draining, so I picked up bedrock edition and have been playing with my girlfriend. What are you / everyone else up to?
i miss minecraft
Ruary2

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Wed May 20, 2020 3:38 pm

Ey up. I've been surviving. Currently in my second second year of university (may have flubbed it the first time rip) trying to somehow focus on assignments and do research when the uni library isn't open. (I'm an undergrad Archaeology student).

Currently playing on a little MC Realm I got with some mates. It's really been giving me Vanillacraft vibes not gonna lie, and making me miss it like hell. Also been playing through the Halos again. Really I've just been playing things that remind me of the good old days when I had nothing to worry about.

Hope y'all are doing well despite the current situation!

(Shit haha, forgot I had that kinda yikes signature on this rip)
V2DISCOUNT

Postby Ruary2 » Thu May 21, 2020 1:28 am

V2DISCOUNT wrote:Ey up. I've been surviving. Currently in my second second year of university (may have flubbed it the first time rip) trying to somehow focus on assignments and do research when the uni library isn't open. (I'm an undergrad Archaeology student).

Are you doing uni in Ireland? The US has been such a mess in responding to the pandemic, I'm curious what things have been like for people overseas.

Also, lmk if you're ever looking for more people on your realm!
i miss minecraft
Ruary2

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:11 pm

Heh sorry for the long wait for a reply. I'm actually doing uni in England. England has been kinda speed running the whole coming out of lock down thing so as soon as I could, I got out of dodge and back to Northern Ireland. We basically locked everything down. Couldn't meet anyone from other households, weren't allowed in the car with someone outside of your home or face £100 fine each (it's only recently they've relaxed this a bit), all pubs, restaurants, clubs, anything non-essential was closed, you weren't allowed in work unless it was essential (Government paid 80% of your wage in the mean time). We've just recently reopened pubs and restaurants but a few areas across Northern Ireland have been hit by mini-outbreaks since this and those areas have gone back into lockdown.

It's been a crazy year and one where Vanillacraft would've been a great getaway lol. However I've gotten back into Elite: Dangerous which is great to pass the time. Hope you're good!

V2
V2DISCOUNT

Return to Off Topic