Windows 10

Everything else.

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

Windows 10

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:38 pm

So I just spent 14 hours downloading and installing Windows 10 and was wondering what any other people think of it? It hasn't been exactly a smooth ride, but so far it's been going fine for me. Only problem is that apparently my monitor is no longer HD, but according to Windows 8, it was... (although, correct me if I'm wrong, I think I just need a new driver).
V2DISCOUNT

Re: Windows 10

Postby gogyst » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:31 pm

I have no clue why a 30-60 min process took you 14 hours, but yeah, the monitor problem is most certainly just a driver issue.

I upgraded, activated my windows 10, and then did a clean install. So far it's been good on me.
gogyst

Re: Windows 10

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:54 pm

Yeah it was that. And a shit ISP combined with a rural location, terrible wiring in my house, and accidental downloads on my Xbox gives you a terrible internet speed. (100kbps)
Nothing bad has happened with my Windows 10 so far, I'm really loving the new browser, Cortana is actually useful, (I never thought I would even be using it) so yeah, I would recommend this upgrade to anyone. And I just noticed, an autocorrect feature in Microsoft Edge... This is getting better and better.
V2DISCOUNT

Return to Off Topic