Obligatory Halo 5 discussion post thing.

Everything else.

Moderators: Moderators, Administrative Mods

Obligatory Halo 5 discussion post thing.

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:19 am

Just thought I would make my complimentary yearly(ish) Halo post, discussing the latest game in the series.

So, what are everyone's opinions on the game?

I am absolutely loving the multiplayer, easily the best in the franchise, with a lot more stuff to come in the free updates over the next couple months. Warzone is a great addition to the game, and is an awful lot of fun. And I'm actually getting into the competitive side of the game, which I never thought would interest me at first.

The campaign was pretty amazing, very Halo-like and pretty noice. Although, as I think about it more, I realise that it isn't as solid as I thought it was on my release playthrough, and I think a lot of campaign content was cut, and the remaining missions were not corrected to reflect these cuts. Still a good campaign, just a few iffy bits here and there, but I'm sure they'll get either explained in novels or somewhere in the Haloverse. - I think they made it a little too much like Halo 2 in these regards.
V2DISCOUNT

Re: Obligatory Halo 5 discussion post thing.

Postby bos34ton » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:47 pm

I'm planning on getting the game after finals in a couple o weeks.

I heard that the campaign was really short, and less than half the missions actually featured Master Chief. This concerns me greatly lol
bos34ton

Postby V2DISCOUNT » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:03 pm

Yeah I feel like in the campaign they cut a lot of missions, as there are many things unexplained. And I'm guessing that's why there are so few MC missions. But that doesn't mean the campaign was bad. It was still great, but with less Chief and more Locke.
V2DISCOUNT

Postby glibby » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:37 am

Locke and load
glibby

Return to Off Topic