Ticket / Support System

Ticket / Support System

Postby Ryan00793 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:39 am

This new system will be taking over most situations where you would pm a mod. The idea is that when I bring on new staff members they can read through closed tickets so that they know how we respond to things. It is imperative that we get you guys to use it other wise its just another thing for mods to check. So please please use it, it will also help set presidents for mods to deal with xyz situation and should make ban lengths more standardized. Now I am not going to make a list of ban times that mods need to adhere too but I think this will help with smoothing out the differences.

http://vanillacraft.net/ticket/
Saving the world from good posting, one post at a time.
Ryan00793
Site Admin

Re: Ticket / Support System

Postby Ryan00793 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:07 am

So it has come to my attention that people are afraid of getting the wrong staff member or something like that. This new system will let us (staff as a whole [Espilon and I are probably going to be reading most tickets anyway]) review each ticket and how it has been handled. More oversight should mean that things are more consistent.

So report the things that you want reported, I see that you guys want more staff members to deal with grief. Well this is your chance to show me that we need more.
Saving the world from good posting, one post at a time.
Ryan00793
Site Admin

Return to News